The Elevate grant program empowers nonprofits by helping them expand their impact and identify innovative solutions to respond to the evolving needs of the communities they serve.
The Elevate Grant Program consists of three primary components:
- Grant Funding
- Focused on addressing poverty issues; creating a more equitable and inclusive community; and/or engagement with underrepresented minority groups.
- Grant funding is limited to a maximum of $10,000.
- Grant funding is available to local governments (cities, towns, communities of any size, educational institutions) or city and county school systems, universities and any 501(c)(3) organization.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Training
- Training for staff, board members, committee members and key stakeholders.
- Grants of up to $2,000 will be awarded to nonprofit organizations for diversity, equity, and inclusion (DEI) training for board and staff members.
- Grant funding for Diversity, Equity, & Inclusion Training is available to any nonprofit organization designated as a 501(c)(3).
- Leadership Development
- A six-month leadership development cohort to provide nonprofit leaders with knowledge and skills to build their capacity and effectiveness in the community by improving their organizational effectiveness. The virtual program consists of learning modules designed by program participants. Diversity, equity, and inclusion principles will be ingrained throughout the learning modules.
- The program is open to Staff and Board Members of nonprofit organizations at no cost.
- Participation in the Leadership Development cohort is available to any nonprofit organization designated as a 501(c)(3).